Redesigned and rebuilt from scratch, the new lockrMail Chrome extension integrates the utility of email into your browsing experience. For those lockrMail users who availed themselves of our Chrome extension previously, you are already aware of the core benefits including:
- Auto-filling your lockrMail in registration fields across the web.
- Dynamic notifications of missed emails while on a brand’s website.
- Inbox snapshot directly in your browser – with the ability to manually deliver emails to your linked account.
- Global Privacy Control settings by domain.
With this reimagined product, we have carefully thought about how we can integrate lockrMail even further into your browsing experience. The new features include:
- Robust registration experience – now you can not only auto-fill your lockrMail, but you can also set delivery settings (allow/block/filter + destination email) at the domain level directly at the point of sign-up.
- Real-time email notifications – any emails received while you are on a brand site will automatically pop-up for you to read in the extension. This lets you view email content directly in the browser tab and simplifies the sign-up process by allowing you to click verification emails and password reset links without navigating from the page.
- Discount code alerts – the game-changer for this new extension is the discount code feature. Similar to real-time email notifications, as you browse online, the lockrMail Chrome extension will alert you to any relevant discount codes which can be applied on that website.
- lockrMail control panel – Rather than just an inbox snapshot, you can now control Sender and domain settings for brands directly in the extension. Update your allow or block settings, add filters, add Senders to a digest, and much more!
The Chrome extension brings the utility of email into your browser. Now, you can block emails and protect your inbox without worrying you’ll be missing out on important stuff such as account notices or promotional offers.
See the extension in action.
Read press release.