It’s just barely November, but with supply chain crunches expected to impact shipping for the remainder of the year, the holiday shopping season is officially upon us. That means one thing… the volume of emails you receive from retailers is about to skyrocket. In order to help you manage that volume, while still staying abreast of all your favorite curated gift guides and holiday discounts, we’ve created a new Filter especially for this time of year.
Introducing the Holiday Shopping Filter!
This one-click Filter is perfect for all your holiday shopping needs. It’s our two most popular settings from the Filter Library combined: Order Updates & Receipts and Discounts (with custom thresholds), specifically for the gifting season. Enable this Filter for all of your favorite retailers and we’ll be sure you receive relevant order confirmations, shipping updates, and holiday-specific deals from now through the end of the year.
Plus, the discount section of the filter is completely optional. If you’re looking specifically for sales and promotions, adjust the lower and upper bounds of the filter to meet your needs. If you’re happy to see ALL the holiday-themed emails, keep the bottom threshold at 0% and we’ll deliver any content with a seasonal touch. The Holiday Shopping Filter is available for use today at the top of the Filter Library list.
And to help you get a jumpstart on that holiday shopping, here is a roundup of some of our favorite places to buy unique gifts:
- Uncommon Goods – A curated place to shop for gifts from independent makers. You’ll find everything from personalized scratch-off-maps and entertaining essentials, to craft kits and DIY experiences.
- GoldBelly – Got a foodie on your list? Goldbelly is the perfect online store to find location-specific treats. New Yorker that just moved to Denver? Gift them a dozen bagels from Zabar’s. Cake lover? How about a seasonal confection from the Ace of Cakes himself?
- Etsy – Handmade gifts always ring different and the beautiful thing about Etsy is that you can find truly one-of-a-kind items that can’t be bought in any big box store, without having to invest the time to make it yourself.
- World Market – Where else can you find a mix of affordable home decor, fashion and an entire market of international food & beverage favorites? We also love browsing the White Elephant section for those office grab bags.
- Amazon Interesting Finds – Amazon is unrivaled for its quick shipping and convenience, especially for those of us with a Prime subscription. Check out the Interesting Finds page and filter by category to get a bit more creative with your Amazon shopping.
- The Grommet – Another great place to find distinctive items from small businesses and entrepreneurs, carefully curated by the team at Grommet. Shop by category or recipient.
- The Little Market – Your holiday shopping can make a huge difference when you gift items from The Little Market. Featuring handmade crafts for the home, each purchase provides meaningful income for artisans around the world and supports a slew of causes. Hint: You can even “Shop by Cause” to find gifts that support causes important to you or your intended recipient.